Monday, April 21, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything: The Final Thought!

Hey! That bit worked now let's try this ...

(Because there's a pictures, it might make the text squashed. I really must try and figure out HTML so I can maybe stop this happening, it's such a pain!)

A final thought ...


Sometimes things don't go as we want them to, don't work the way we meant them to, don't turn out the way we expected them to.


Sometimes this a good thing. Sometimes, what we end up with is even better!


This is the only pic Blogger would let me upload yesterday. I was trying to capture an amazing sunset strewn across the rooves. I took it and was disppointed with the way it looked so dark and fuzzy and totally unlike the original I had hoped to capture.


But it has a different beauty and when I put it on the computer I decided I really liked how the trees look as if they are merging into the sky, like wet watercolours.









But the best example is another evening photo of a tree which seemed to distort the colour, making it very red and as if there was a problem with the exposure. I really thought there was a problem with the camera on my phone and wasn't impressed at all, but it hasn't happened since and I really like the strange result, it's very atmospheric and spooky! (Will try and post that one another day.)



:o)


This is me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn ... if you're on any of them, come and say hello!


If you're not, but want to try any of them, here's where you can set up a profile:


Twitter

Facebook


LinkedIn


Then come and say hello!


I'm very new on all of them, but if there's anything I can help with, please just ask.


:o)

No comments: