Thursday, January 31, 2008
Red Trees For You x
I was stopped in my tracks by a row of three of these amazing red trees on my way to the dentist today. I have no idea what they are, but they're beautiful, a perfect splash of colour on a grey day.
I wanted to share them with you, so (after oohing and ahhing for a while in awe of their feelgood factor), I took some pictures with my phone.
Have spent ages figuring out how to upload this onto the computer and then how to add to my blog (yay! a big pat on the back for me, technology really isn't my strongpoint!)
So I'm not sure I have truly captured the impact. (But if you sit on the floor and look upwards at the screen, it looks better.)
Next mission: learning how to edit photos. I did try, I clicked a bit on this and a bit on that, but it just made it look worse.
Oh, I'm gonna have so much fun now! And a question in a recent meme about writing in response to a picture made me realise what a great idea that is to combat writer's block. No stopping me now...
Well, except for tea needing to be dished up ...
- Red Trees For You x
- Musing about Muses
- Parcels of love: Cuddle Boxes
- Wow! Where did this come from ...
- Making Misogynists/Misandrists
- A female equivalent for misogyny?
- Just a quick note ...
- Things/Habits/Quirks About Meme
- Romance is not dead ...
- In need of a little Feng Shui!
- Meme Virgin No Longer!
- Blogging Etiquette?
- The 15th Post on the 15th Day (Yay!)
- Truly Blessed!
- A Haiku For Blogging Angels
- Angels in Disguise
- Well Done, Sally :o)
- Happy New Moon!
- Good Night (No, really this time!)
- A wealth of writing blogs!
- Libraries are dangerous places!
- Note to Self ...
- Juicy Lucy!
- Resolutions ...
- ▼ January (24)